We are focused on the specific needs of commercial real estate—to address the emerging opportunities and challenges facing corporate real estate end-users and the workplaces they manage.
The End User Product Council:
● Connect senior executives from several professions and across many industry sectors into a trusted network to explore, illuminate and provoke real estate and workplace initiatives, both for the near term and for strategic positioning to meet future nee
● Engage in topics central to business objectives.
● Grow knowledge of regional attributes including development history, sector-specific challenges, workplace trends, design and culture.
The ULI End-User Product Council envisions a maximum council size of 50 members, the composition of which would approximate two-thirds end-users of real estate, and one-third leading practitioners whose skill sets and expertise align with the purpose stated above. I
● Capital Planning
● Development Financing
● Design and Construction
● Digital Transformation
● Health and Wellbeing
● Talent Acquisition and Retention
● Innovation in Real Estate