Earvin “Magic” Johnson Park Recreation Center | Image Source: KPFF
The seventeenth in the series of Building Healthy Places Forums will be held in conjunction with ULI’s Fall Meeting in Los Angeles.
The forum, generously supported by ULI Foundation Governor Randall Lewis, will bring together leaders in health, wellness, and real estate to discuss what they are doing, planning, and observing in the field. The forum will be a content-heavy, interactive discussion and exchange.
The forum is being organized in collaboration with ULI member leaders and will focus on sharing information about LA-based projects at the intersection of health and the built environment and applying lessons from these projects to the work of forum participants.
When: Monday, October 30th from 8:30am – 5:00pm PT
Where: Earvin “Magic” Johnson Park Recreation Center
Registration: Through Fall Meeting registration. Open to Full Members. Associate Members interested in attending can reach out to [email protected]. Register by Friday, September 15 to receive the early-bird rate of $49. After September 15, the fee to attend is $99/member.
At a glance, the forum will explore (subject to change) —
- Tour of the Watts neighborhood including MudTown Farms and Jordan Downs redevelopment
- Visit to the Earvin “Magic” Johnson Park Recreation Center
- Speakers focused on innovative housing solutions, environmental justice, and more
The forum will also commemorate the 10-year anniversary of the ULI Building Healthy Places program.
A detailed forum agenda is forthcoming.
- Provide a place for ULI members who are passionate about health and development to meet and engage.
- Offer an opportunity for ULI members to share knowledge and insights.
- Update forum participants on the latest work at ULI and other organizations regarding the intersection of health, wellness, and real estate.