Prepare yourself to succeed in a shifting landscape by joining a forum webinar this Fall! Many of the forums below will be meeting virtually and ULI members are invited. If you are interested in joining a free forum webinar this Fall, let us know!
ULI Forums are a unique opportunity for ULI full members and invited non-member guests to convene during our seasonal conferences, on the day prior to Council Day, to dive deeper into specific issues across the real estate spectrum. Forums are typically half day formats comprised of round table sessions, panels and/or tours in host cities. Forums may be comprised of a core membership plus invited guests or open to a limited number of attendees, dependent on the desire of each group and their leadership team.
If you are interested in being considered as a member or guest of a forum in the future, please use the links below. Questions about Forums should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Randall Lewis/ULI Building Healthy Places Forum
- Coastal Forum
- Construction Forum
- Equitable Development Forum (formerly Gentrification Forum)
- Infrastructure Forum
- Institutional Capital Providers Forum
- Large Landowners Forum
- New Housing Paradigms Forum
- Public/Private Partnerships in Action Forum
- Real Estate Research Forum
- Rental Housing Affordability Forum