Reporting to the Executive Vice President, Global Leaders Program, the Senior Associate, Global Leaders Program will assist in the support and implementation of the Key Leaders Program, ULI’s premier platform for acknowledging, honoring, and engaging ULI’s top membership (Global Governing Trustees, Trustees, and ULI Foundation Governors), and the new Network Member Leaders Program, ULI’s primary avenue for engaging its network leaders (leaders of ULI’s District Councils, Product Councils, Centers, and Affinity Groups), in all facets of ULI and developing future leaders of the Institute.
The Senior Associate will also oversee the execution of logistics for Executive Office meetings and events, working closely with ULI’s logistics team and contractors to ensure high-quality member experiences. This role is part of the Executive Office and will interact with and help implement programs and initiatives for ULI’s top leadership.
Key Leaders Program
- Key Leader Engagement
- Assist in tracking and updating the Key Leader Engagement Plans for ULI’s Global Governing Trustees and ULI Foundation Governors (Builder level and above)
- Create and implement a system for tracking Key Leaders engagements in ULI’s programs
- Create and implement a monitoring system for Key Leader Navigator requests and follow up by ULI staff
- Provide concierge-level support to top tier members
- Spring and Fall Meetings
- Assist in the implementation of the Key Leaders events at ULI’s Spring and Fall Meetings
- Special Programs
- Assist with implementation of special programs for Key leaders (thought leadership opportunities, study tours, special projects, etc.)
- Assist in additional Key Leaders activities and programs as necessary
Network Member Leaders Program
- Assist in the implementation of the Networks Chairs Summit
- Other activities as the program is developed
- Coordinate and oversee the logistics for the Executive Office events at the Spring and Fall meetings as well as other Executive Office events (Midwinter Global Governing Trustees Meeting, Network Chairs Summit, Summer Board of Directors Meeting, Summer Americas Executive Committee Meeting, ULI Foundation Board Meetings, other events as needed).
- Serve as the liaison between the meeting planning team and Executive Office leadership to ensure that the logistical requirements for these meetings and events are translated accurately and executed seamlessly; work closely with the ULI meeting planning team and their contractors to ensure that the logistical needs of these VIP meetings and events are planned and executed to the highest degree of quality.
- Responsible for development and tracking for all event related support materials: Invitations/RSVPs, menus, programs, awards/honors, etc.
- Will work with various vendors necessary for delivering products and programs (e.g., printers, product vendors, logistics contractors, etc.)
- Travel is required. At a minimum, attending the Spring and Fall meetingsand the Summer Networks Chairs Summit. Other events and pre-planning trips may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or similar experience and at least five years of experience
- Experience working in a membership organization preferred
- Working knowledge required of online tools that can facilitate member engagement, activity tracking, and information sharing
- Experience delivering high quality events and programs to VIP participants required
- Strong understanding of meeting and event logistic development and execution needed
- Ability to work on several activities and projects at the same time
- Must be detail-oriented, proactive, and willing to ask questions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft products and comfortable manipulating spreadsheets
To apply, please follow the link below. Please submit a résumé and letter of interest.
EOE/m/f/d/v. No relocation reimbursement is offered at this time.