POSITION SUMMARY: The Senior Associate, Modeling & Reporting, is responsible for supporting business analysis models and developing associated reporting. The individual will serve as a technical expert across all ULI reporting technologies to include Power BI and netFORUM Query.
This is a full-time, exempt position, located in Washington, DC.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists Senior Manager, Modeling & Reporting, to partner with ULI business units to understand their operations and develop reports.
- Documents business operations, requirements, and assumptions made when creating reports and dashboards.
- Designs and develops reports using Power BI, MS Visual Studio, netFORUM query, MS Access, MS Excel, Pivot Tables, and other tools as necessary.
- Retrieves and processes data from SQL Server, MS Access, and MS Excel.
- Performs quality assurance testing of reports and facilitates user acceptance testing.
- Ensures both design and data quality of the reports prior to releasing to production.
- Provides training to ULI staff on the operation of the report and explanation of elements presented.
- Responds to staff inquiry for new reports and investigates issues raised with existing reports.
- May supervise outside contractors and project teams as necessary.
- Must know the following technology: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and higher, Microsoft report writer, MS Access, Microsoft Power BI (or other enterprise reporting platform such as Tableau or Crystal Reports).
- Should have at least 3 years’ experience developing reports.
- Prior netFORUM or other CRM or financial reporting experience is beneficial.
- Strong logical and analytical thinker.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze a request, understand business process and objectives, and then develop appropriate solutions.
- Experience working with a membership association is a plus.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. Technology certifications are a plus.
To apply, please click on the link below. A résumé and cover letter are required with your application.
EOE/m/f/d/v. No relocation reimbursement is offered at this time.