Reporting to the Director, Executive Office, the Coordinator, Executive Office provides executive assistance, coordination and governance support to the Executive Office team. The Coordinator provides primary administration support to the Global CEO and Americas CEO, and the Director of Executive Office Administration and Communications.
- Provides administrative support and coordination to Global CEO, Americas CEO, Global Governance Officer, Director of Executive Office Administration and Communications and other members of ULI’s executive management team as needed.
- Provides administrative support and coordination to ULI’s executive office committees, including but not limited to Global Board of Directors, Global Governing Trustees, Americas Executive Committee, ULI Foundation Board of Directors, governance committees, and other executive office committees.
- Works collaboratively with other ULI departments and other ULI regions.
- Coordinates and manages complex executive calendars, expense reporting, travel arrangements, meeting schedules, as well as answering phones, drafting correspondence, and invoice processing.
- Supports governance work, including researching candidates and preparing nomination support materials.
- Updates database and creates and runs reports.
- Assists with meeting material preparation and distribution for all Global Board of Directors, Americas Executive Committee, and Governing Trustee meetings, and other meetings as needed.
- Routinely works with outside logistics and A/V companies for meeting coordination
- Able to draft correspondences and communicate with members and their staffs in a friendly and concise manner
- Proofreads and edits emails with excellent grammar and attention to detail
- Arranges global travel for executives
- Works extensively in Microsoft Office, creating mail merges, formatting, and creating professional powerpoint presentations
- Must be friendly, approachable, and able to work with members and ULI staff in a courteous and helpful way
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities while being proactive and professional
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills, maintain polish, and stay cool under pressure
- Must be willing to travel approximately three to four times a year.
- Must be able to create, maintain and produce sensitive, confidential information
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience to support executive-level leaders
- 4 – 6 years experience in administrative coordination
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and solid database skills (knowledge of netFORUM a plus)
- Advanced calendaring and time-management skills
- Detail-oriented, with strong typing, editing and proofreading skills
- Heavy scheduling experience required
- Experience in a non-profit or member-driven organization is a plus
To apply, please follow the link below. Please submit a résumé and letter of interest.
EOE/m/f/d/v. No relocation reimbursement is offered at this time.