The Associate, Finance position will support the development and maintenance of the ULI and ULI Foundation annual budgets and quarterly reforecast. This position will assist the Senior Director in quarterly and monthly reporting and analysis, developing budgets, forecasting, monitoring financial performance, and ad hoc reporting. The Associate will interact with and support staff across the entire organization, touching all departments and programs.
- Update/maintain Excel models used for annual budgeting.
- Maintain budget and reforecast data in financial system for ULI and ULI Foundation.
- Assist staff with development of budgets and quarterly reforecasts.
- Attend budget and reforecast meetings with staff from all levels in the organization.
- Assist with third party grant reporting including tracking spending (budget versus actual), preparing financial “check-in” reports as required by the grantors, and assist in the development of budgets for new applications.
- Assist with financial reporting for global and regional leadership.
- Assist with strategic plan development and analysis.
- Assist with reporting required for annual audit.
- Develop, maintain, and distribute ad hoc reports and models as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- Three-plus years of professional level finance/accounting experience, including budgeting, accounting and business finance principles and processes.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and proficiency in other MS Office applications.
- Experience with and working knowledge of grants and nonprofits highly desired.
- Knowledge of Management Reporter and Great Plains a plus.
- Ability to work well with others and effectively collaborate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present information in a clear, concise and respectful manner.
- The incumbent should exhibit professionalism, interpersonal and customer service skills, strong work ethic, and initiative.
- Self-motivated, demonstrating attention to both details and deadlines.
- Excellent data entry/typing skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
To apply, please click here. Please submit a resume and letter of interest. No relocation reimbursement is offered at this time. EOE/m/f/d/v.