The Affordable/Workforce Housing Council’s mission is to share best practices and innovative solutions from a diverse group passionate about the creation, expansion and retention of high quality housing affordable to families, seniors and individuals.
To view a list of members please click on the member directory link at the top of this page and perform an advanced search by product council.
To view a list of leadership for product councils, please click here.
- Development and preservation of high-quality affordable housing
- Affordable housing as a goal for revitalizing communities
- Low Income, Workforce and Mixed Income Housing Products
- Sharing best practices to provide high value for a broad constituency
- Tax credits and other public sources of capital and subsidies
- Private equity, debt and subsidy sources
- For profit and non-profit development structures
- Explore and embrace effective design solutions
- Reduce barriers to production
- Influence public housing policy and community barriers to affordable/workforce housing development